The staff selection commission of the SSC holds an important place in all the exams that are conducted under the government posts. Here in the article we will be free about SSC GD salary as well as all the examination details and post wise description. We all have an idea that the salaries in SSC is subdivided under various posts. SSC salary in hand is different than the total all round figure of SSC salary.
Also with the introduction of the 7th pay commission, it has been wonderful for all the candidates who have been obtained for the SSC post. With an increment of 24% on every salary, we see that the students are getting a great Hike and exposure to different opportunities provided by the government. The seventh pay commission was officially introduced by Central Government of India in the month of June this year.
Also, the salary for the SSC Group B and for Group C jobs have been listed here. According to the new 7th pay commission, there has been an increase in the salaries and the SSC Lays out a new structure after the 7th pay commission.
Ssc GD Constable Senior post
- Senior Police Constable
- Head Police Constable
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Sub Inspector
Before we jump on the SSC GD constable salary it is important to note down few important notes: They are different roles and responsibilities that are allotted to the GD constable when they apply for the post.
Let us have a look on the Below Mentioned points.
- The SSC GD constable will be appointed as an in charge the guard at the time of deputation.
- They should be responsible for the duties that is allotted to them by the SHO.
- They will have to assist in all the activities that they will be responsible for and also they will be responsible for the activities for the absentees of the assistant sub-inspectors and the other sub-inspectors.
- The SSC GD constable will be responsible for all the activities allotted to him by the SHO and he can also investigate any case in case the sub-inspector or assistant Sub Inspector ask him to.
- Also if they will be able to perform all the activities wisely and dedicatedly then they will be promoted to the head constable and will be mainly employed in charge of the police station in the rural and urban areas.
Also Read: SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2017- 2018
There are more chances of promotion is the duty is performed with dedication and full responsibility.
Now coming back to the SSC GD constable pay scale or the SSC GD constable salary. We all have an idea but the pay scale of a constable in the starting is a bit low. However, because of the 7th pay commission that has been introduced in the month of June, it can be seen that with every promotion and every year passing by the vetan adds on and there is an increase in the salary.
SSC Constable GD 2017 Important Dates:
|SSC GD Constable 2017 Notification Date||23rd Dec 2017|
|SSC GD Constable 2017 Application Form||23rd Dec 2017|
|Last Date SSC GD Constable 2017 Registration Form||23rd January 2018|
|Last date for Challan Generation||Update Soon|
|Last date for SSC GD Constable 2017 offline submission||Update Soon|
|SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2017-18||May 2018|
|SSC GD Constable Online Exam Date 2017-18||18th June to 28th June 2018|
|SSC GD Constable 2017 Result Declaration||Update Soon|
Under the post of SSC GD constable, the basic salary of SSC GD will be 5200 rupees to 20000 rupees. There will be a grade pay of rupees 2000 which will be added annually. Apart from this basic salary, the constable will also get the facilities and benefits of medical, pension and also annual leaves.